Header photo by Grace Flanary
Facts at a Glance About Kidcot Fun Stops:
|Park: Epcot. Location: World Showcase. Height Requirement: None Fastpass: No|
|Quick Notes: Kids can collect cards in each country, and color a picture on the card.|
|Disney Warnings: None|
|Cautions: None that we’re aware of.|
|Length: This varies.|
|Special Needs & other info: You can stay in your wheelchair/ECV.|
Overview of Kidcot
Located inside each of the international pavilions around the World Showcase (see locations below), kids can enjoy activities that teach them about each countries traditions and cultures. At each Kidcot station you’ll be given a card with facts about the country you’re in, and a picture to color. Kids can relax and color at the station. It’s a great way to take quiet little breaks.
The Kidcot areas are made up of a few small tables and chairs for coloring. The Cast Members that man the Kidcot stations are from the countries each pavilion represents. They’ll interact, answer questions and sign the cards.
Kidcot is now sponsored by Ziploc® so each kid gets a little ziploc bag that looks like a piece of travel luggage. This is meant to hold all the cards they collect. Once you collect all the cards, you can show them to a Cast Member who will give you a reward.
Where is Kidcot:
It’s available in these pavilions:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Mexico Folk Art Gallery)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Art of Disney)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360)
Join our facebook group!!!!
Ask any questions, share your knowledge and just enjoy getting to know other Disney fanatics in our facebook group called Walt Disney World Made Easy for Everyone.
And join me on Pinterest here.
GET UPDATES, NEWS & TIPS (IT’S FREE!!!) Plus get a Free Disney World Planning Schedule Form.
Sign up below to stay updated on the newest information, tips and tricks to help you plan your perfect Disney World trip!