Here’s how to plan your trip to Disney World!
The steps are below. First, here’s some advice.
Planning a trip to Disney World may be more complicated than planning other trips. Sure you could wing it, but you’ll probably spend a lot more time waiting in lines, getting frustrated, and being turned away from things you’d really like to experience.
We’ve broken down the planning process into small, bite-size steps so that you can easily plan a wonderful, smooth Disney World vacation. Start planning as early as possible, and take it a step at a time. It doesn’t have to be done all at once, so relax and enjoy planning your ideal Disney trip!
Easy Step-by-Step Directions for Planning Your Disney World Trip
Click on each step for detailed, easy instructions:
- Decide whether you should you use a travel agent.
- Choose your number of vacation days.
- Pick your Vacation dates
- Schedule Your Park Days for planning purposes
- Choose where to stay
- Decide on Park Tickets
- Make your Park Pass Reservations
- Book your hotel/resort or Package (includes Disney Dining Plan and buying park tickets if you’ve chosen a Disney package deal).
- Make your remaining travel plans (plane, rental car, wheelchair/ECV, etc.)
- Book Your Dining Reservations
- Buy Park Tickets if you haven’t
- Decide on Genie+ and Lightning Lanes
- Online Check-in for your Disney Resort
- Pack for Disney World
- Prepare your home so it will be safe as you travel
If you have extra challenges, special needs or disabilities, please check our support articles here.
Join our facebook group!!!!
Ask any questions, share your knowledge and just enjoy getting to know other Disney fanatics in our facebook group called Walt Disney World Made Easy for Everyone.
Also join me on Pinterest here.
GET UPDATES, NEWS & TIPS (IT’S FREE!!!)
Sign up below to stay updated on the newest information, tips and tricks to help you plan your perfect Disney World trip!