ARTICLE SERIES: How to visit Disney World with special dietary needs like celiac & gluten-free, allergies, vegetarian, low salt, etc.
Do you have special dietary needs such as food allergies, celiac, gluten intolerance, or anything else that impacts what you can or can not eat? Are you on a special diet like the Paleo diet, vegan diet, low-carb diet, low salt diet, Mediterranean diet, Atkins diet, Whole 30, etc.?
If so, you’re going to want to read this series of articles designed to help you thrive at Disney World. This series is for all kinds of special dietary needs at Disney World. Disney World works hard to support their guests with special dietary needs, so there’s a lot to know!
Start here: General info articles for those visiting Disney World with special dietary needs and specific issues:
- Is Disney World Manageable with Special Dietary Needs?
- What you need to know to order in ANY Disney World restaurant with special dietary needs
- How to Make Disney World Dining Reservations with Special Dietary Needs (This includes info on how to contact the special dietary needs department for assistance)
- Minimizing Cross-Contamination & Errors for People with Allergies & Gluten Issues at Disney World
- Substitute & Alternative Products at Disney World for those with Special Dietary Needs & Allergies
- Disney’s Special Dietary Requests Department and What They’ll do for You!
- How to Use Mobile Ordering (Includes info & directions for ordering with special dietary needs)
Managing with specific diets or illnesses at Disney World:
- Allergy Menus at Walt Disney World
- Managing with Celiac and Gluten Intolerance at Disney World
- Managing With Diabetes and Blood Sugar While Visiting Disney World
- Managing Diabetes and Blood Sugar at Disney World
How to manage in different types of Disney World restaurants with special dietary needs
For different types of restaurants, these articles will give you instructions for ordering with allergies, celiac and any other kind of special dietary need:
- Quick Service Restaurants at Disney World
- Food Courts at Disney World
- Full Service Restaurants at Disney World
- Buffets at Disney World
- Dinner Shows at Disney World
- Kiosks, Food Carts and Food Trucks at Disney World
- Festival Food Booths at Disney World
Answers to Common Questions About Managing at Disney World with Special Dietary Needs
- Can you Bring Your Own Food to a Disney World Park or Restaurant?
- Keeping Kosher While at Disney World
- How to Avoid MSG while at Disney World
Other Restaurant related articles for Disney World with Health Challenges
- Wheelchairs and ECVs (Scooters) in the Disney World Restaurants
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – All FAQs including dining info, and special dietary needs dining info.
Join our Facebook group!!!!
Ask any questions, share your knowledge, and just enjoy getting to know other Disney fanatics in our Facebook group called Walt Disney World Made Easy for Everyone.
And join me on Pinterest here.
GET UPDATES, NEWS & TIPS (IT’S FREE!!!) Plus get a Free Disney World Planning Schedule Form.
Sign up below to stay updated on the newest information, tips and tricks to help you plan your perfect Disney World trip!