General articles for those with special dietary needs at Disney World:
- Is Disney World Manageable with Special Dietary Needs?
- Managing with Celiac and Gluten Intolerance at Disney World
- How to Make Disney World Dining Reservations with Special Dietary Needs (This includes info on how to contact the special dietary needs department for assistance)
- Allergy Menus at Walt Disney World
- Minimizing Cross-Contamination & Errors for People with Allergies & Gluten Issues at Disney World
- Substitute & Alternative Products at Disney World for those with Special Dietary Needs & Allergies
- Disney’s Special Dietary Requests Department and What They’ll do for You!
- How to Use Mobile Ordering (Includes info & directions for ordering with special dietary needs)
Article Series: How to order at Disney World restaurants with allergies, celiac, gluten intolerance and other special dietary needs
Start here for all the basic info you need to order in any Disney World restaurant:
For different types of restaurants, these articles will give you instructions for ordering with allergies, celiac and any other kind of special dietary need:
- Quick Service Restaurants at Disney World
- Food Courts at Disney World
- Full Service Restaurants at Disney World
- Buffets at Disney World
- Dinner Shows at Disney World
- Kiosks, Food Carts and Food Trucks at Disney World
- Festival Food Booths at Disney World
Answers to Common Questions About Managing at Disney World with Special Dietary Needs
- Can you Bring Your Own Food to a Disney World Park or Restaurant?
- Keeping Kosher While at Disney World
- How to Avoid MSG while at Disney World
Other Restaurant related articles for Disney World with Health Challenges
- Wheelchairs and ECVs (Scooters) in the Disney World Restaurants
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – All FAQs including dining info, and special dietary needs dining info.