We’ve written this series of articles to help you prepare to have the best, most comfortable and fun time possible at Disney World whether you have mobility problems, you’re using a wheelchair, or you’ll be riding an ECV (electric convenience vehicle such as a mobility scooter or electric wheelchair).
Disney World ECV, Wheelchair and Mobility Articles:
Renting a Wheelchair & ECV while at Disney World
- Should I Walk or Use a Wheelchair/Scooter on my Disney World Trip?
- Renting Wheelchairs and ECV’s/Scooters from Disney World – What you need to know
- Advantages of Renting a Wheelchair or Scooter From a Non-Disney Outside Company & How to do it!
- Wheelchair and ECV Rental Locations in the Disney World Parks and at Disney Springs
- Strollers Designated as Wheelchairs in the Disney World Parks
Using other Mobility Devices While in the Disney World Parks
General Tips for Riding Your ECV or Wheelchair While at Disney World
- Learn to Ride an ECV (Mobility Scooter) At Disney World – Step by Step Instructions
- ECV & Wheelchair Safety at Disney World
- Restaurants at Disney World with Scooters, ECVs and Wheelchairs
Managing in the Disney Parks with Mobility Issues or riding an ECV or Wheelchair
- Going on Disney World Rides: For those with wheelchairs, ECV’s or mobility issues
- Getting Help While Boarding Rides at Disney World (mobility problems, wheelchairs or ECVs)
- Using Moving Walkways at Disney World (with wheelchairs, ECVs and mobility problems)
- Leaving Your ECV or Wheelchair Unattended at Disney World
- Restaurants: Handling Your ECV or Wheelchair While Dining at Disney World
- How to Access Each Ride or Attraction: Every ride/attraction in-depth with boarding info
- How to Manage Your ECV/Scooter in the Rain at Walt Disney World (Coming Soon)
Transportation at Disney World with a Wheelchair or ECV
- Disney World Transportation Overview (Includes info for mobility issues, ECVs and wheelchairs)
- Monorail with Wheelchairs and ECVs (Electric Convenience Vehicles/Mobility Scooters)
- Boat Transportation at Disney World for those with ECVs and Wheelchairs
- Bus System at Disney World – Using ECVs & Wheelchairs
- Skyliners at Disney World – FAQs & Info (including disability info)
- Disney’s Magical Express Airport Transportation with a Wheelchair, Scooter, ECV, etc.
- Other Transportation: Taxis, Shuttles, Uber, Lyft, Minnie Vans, Airport Rides
Other Wheelchair/Scooter/ECV articles
- BUENA VISTA RENTALS – WHY WE THINK THEY’RE THE BEST SCOOTER/WHEELCHAIR COMPANY
- I Have Mobility Issues – Which Resort Should I pick?
- Reserving Handicapped – Accessible Rooms in the Disney World Resorts
NEED TO RENT A SCOOTER or WHEELCHAIR? We recommend Buena Vista Rentals.
Our readers get a FREE ACCESSORY with rental.
Choose a FREE REAR BASKET, CUP HOLDER OR CANE HOLDER with scooter rental. MENTION THE DISCOUNT CODE “DIZABLED“.
Click here to see the free offer on their website. Or Call: (866) 484-4797 (mention the diz-abled.com offer)
Join our facebook group!!!!
Ask any questions, share your knowledge and just enjoy getting to know other Disney fanatics in our facebook group called Walt Disney World Made Easy for Everyone.
Also join me on Pinterest here.
GET UPDATES, NEWS & TIPS (IT’S FREE!!!)
Sign up below to stay updated on the newest information, tips and tricks to help you plan your perfect Disney World trip!