What is there for you to do with your young and/or small kids?
Disney does not have minimum ages for kids to go on their rides, but they do have minimum heights for many rides. Still, there’s plenty for children to see and do at Disney World, even if they’re below the height requirements of some rides.
We’ll list the rides and attractions with NO HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS that children can participate in. If you’re looking for height requirements check out Disney’s page with that info here.
In addition to what we list below, the Disney parks all have various forms of live entertainment, as well as character meet & greets. For complete ride descriptions, please visit our rides and attractions page here.
Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions Suitable for Children – No Height Requirements
- Enchanted Tiki Room
- Astro Orbiter
- Jungle Cruise
- The Hall of Presidents
- Haunted Mansion
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- It’s a Small World
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Carousel of Progress
- Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
- Liberty Square Riverboat
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Casey Jr. Splash ‘N’ Soak Station
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Tom Sawyer Island
- The Muppets Present…Great Moments in American History
- Once Upon A Time (fireworks and projection show)
- Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party (staring January 18, 2019)
Epcot’s Rides and Attractions Suitable for Children – With No Height Requirements
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Living with the Land
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
- The American Adventure
- Advanced Training Lab
- Frozen Ever After
- Impressions de France
- O Canada!
- Reflections of China
- Spaceship Earth
- The “What If” Labs in the Imagination Pavilion
- Living Seas Pavilion exhibits including live aquariums
- Innoventions Pavilion activities and exhibits
In Epcot’s World Showcase you can also walk through all the country pavilions to enjoy the shopping, galleries, displays, scheduled live entertainment and food. Kids can participate in the 11 Kidcot Fun Stops in the pavilions. Each has a craft station where your child is given a special card that features an image and info about the country on one side, and a picture they color on the other side.
Hollywood Studio’s Rides and Attractions Suitable for Children – No Height Requirements
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Voyage of the Little Mermaind
- Walt Disney Presents
- A “Frozen Sing-along Celebration
- Muppet Vision 3-D
- Beauty and the Best – Live on Stage
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Toy Story Mania!
- Celebrate with the Incredibles at Pixar Place (starts January 18, 2019)
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Acadamy (starts early 2019)
Animal Kingdom’s More Gentle Rides and Attractions Suitable for Children – No Height Requirements
- It’s Tough to be a Bug *
- Na’vi River Journey
- Festival of the Lion King
- Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- Maharajah Jungle Trek
- Rivers of Light
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Affection Section
- The Boneyard
- Discovery Island Trails
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- TriceraTop Spin
- Wildlife Express Train
Animal Kingdom also has live animal displays throughout the park.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Rides and Attractions Suitable for Children – No Height Requirements
- Castaway Creek
- Gangplank Falls
- Keelhaul Falls
- Mayday Falls
- Miss Adventure Falls
- Storm Slides
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park Rides and Attractions Suitable for Children – No Height Requirements
- Cross Country Creek
- Melt-Away Bay
- Runoff Rapids
- Snow Stormers
- Teamboat Springs
- Toboggan Racers
MENTION US AND YOU’LL GET A FREE SNACK TRAY STROLLER ACCESSORY with stroller rental. MENTION THE DISCOUNT CODE “EASY DISNEY“.
Or Call: (866) 484-4797 (mention the diz-abled.com offer or “EASY DISNEY” to get your FREE SNACK TRAY)
Join our facebook group!!!!
Ask any questions, share your knowledge and just enjoy getting to know other Disney fanatics in our facebook group called Walt Disney World Made Easy for Everyone.
Also join me on Pinterest here.
GET UPDATES, NEWS & TIPS (IT’S FREE!!!)
Sign up below to stay updated on the newest information, tips and tricks to help you plan your perfect Disney World trip!