Disney World is a unique and wonderful experience, but planning your trip may be a bit more complex than some other trips you’ll take. Sure you could wing it, but you’ll probably spend a lot more time waiting in lines, getting frustrated, and being turned away from things you’d really like to experience.
We’ve broken down the planning process into small, bite-size steps so that you can easily plan a wonderful, smooth Disney World vacation. We’ll also include information for those with extra challenges such as health issues, traveling with an infant, etc.
Start planning as early as possible, and take it a step at a time. It doesn’t have to be done all at once, so relax and enjoy planning your ideal Disney trip!
Easy Steps for Planning Your Trip to Walt Disney World
Please note that we’re building this article series as we speak, and we’ll add articles regularly until this is complete, so check back. All of the items in the list that are in red are completed.
In the meantime, please enjoy the articles that are completed by clicking on the links below, and use the rest of the list to see the steps you’ll need to take.
Here goes! Click on each step for detailed instructions:
- Choose your number of vacation days.
- Pick your Vacation dates
- Choose where to stay
- Decide on Park Tickets
- Book your hotel/resort & Packages (and buy park tickets if you’ve chosen to get a Disney package deal).
- Make your travel plans (plane, rental car, etc.)
- Schedule Your Park Days for planning purposes
- Book Your Dining Reservations
- Buy Park Tickets if you haven’t
- Book Fastpass+
- Online Check-in for your Disney Resort
- Pack for Disney World