By Rebecca Joy
As if you needed another reason for signing up for a Chase Disney Visa debit or credit card, Walt Disney World has just announced that Chase will return again to sponsor this fall’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
That gives Chase card holders some great perks at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
- Signature dining experiences – With world-renowned chefs (separately priced events).
- Advanced booking of Festival Events – For a limited time, cardholders receive early access on July 19 and 20 to book reservations for special events at the Festival before opening to the general public on July 21. Call 407-939-1870 to take advantage of this special event deal and reserve a spot with your Disney Visa Credit Card.
- Seminars – You’ll learn about exciting new techniques with culinary demonstrations and beverage seminars (separately priced events).
- Access to the Chase Lounge in Epcot. See details below.
For a full listing of special events, pricing, and information for the Festival, visit Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
More about the Chase Lounge at Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival
Continuing from previous years, the 2016 Festival offers exclusive access for Chase cardholders to the Chase Lounge, a place to relax and recharge from the crowds and bustle of fall’s popular Epcot event. Located on the third floor of the American Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase, the Lounge provides complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, electronic charging stations, and much-welcomed cool air to escape the heat.
The Chase Lounge is open daily from 11:00 am to Park close during the festival. You’ll need to show your Disney Visa Card or any Chase credit or debit card to use the lounge.
“Last year I really enjoyed my stop in the Chase Lounge. They had one of those self-serve soda machines where you choose from a large number of soda flavors on a screen. All of the soda comes out of the same spigot. Unfortunately my wife was unable to use it because she’s on a strict gluten free diet and was concerned about cross contamination, but I really enjoyed it. My wife was able to get water, which was convenient. There were also alcoholic beverages being sold. There were several comfortable seating areas, some video games and places to recharge your devices. It was a pleasant stop.” – Stephen Ashley
Cardholders of a Chase Disney Premier Visa Credit Card, Disney Rewards Visa Card, or Disney Visa Debit Card, are eligible for numerous Walt Disney World Resort perks already, including:
- Private Character Meet ‘N’ Greets with free photos at Hollywood Studios and Epcot
- 10% Off Select Merchandise Purchases
- 10% Off Select Dining Locations
- and many more!
About the Author
Rebecca Joy has been a Disney addict since her first visit at the age of 8. Now all grown up, she has found the joys of “adulting” at Disney and is continually planning her next trip.
Do you have some opinions about the Chase Lounge or Chase perks? Please share your tips, as well as your good and bad experiences below in the comment section.
Please feel free to post them in a comment below. We’d love your input.
Join our facebook group!!!!
Ask any questions, share your knowledge and just enjoy getting to know other Disney fanatics in our facebook group called Walt Disney World Made Easy for Everyone.
Also join me on Pinterest here.
GET UPDATES, NEWS & TIPS (IT’S FREE!!!)
Sign up below to stay updated on the newest information, tips and tricks to help you plan your perfect Disney World trip!